Blue Sea Hotel AlimosDiscover Athens
Located in Alimos, one of the most beautiful coastal suburbs of Athens.
Nested in a residential area, easily reachable by all means of public transportation, the Blue Sea hotel offers a “cosy” and relaxing atmosphere.
Alimos is considered as the closest summer destination for the Athenians who haven’t yet left the city for vacation, because of its beaches (GNTO beach and ‘Loutra Alimou’ are free, whereas there is a fee for entering ‘Akti tou Iliou Beach’) and many up-market nightclubs. Furthermore it is considered as one of the most expensive places among Athens, according to various researches.
Just 300 meters away from the beach, 200 meters from the commercial centre and very close to plenty of upmarket malls, cafes, clubs, restaurants and venues. Next to the modern marinas of Alimos (less than 1km) and Flisvos (4 km) but away from the noisy six-lane coastal road, Blue Sea Hotel provides the opportunity to combine unique moments of relaxation and serenity with business.
– Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”, 33 km.
– Piraeus Port, 10 km.
– Rafina Port, 36 km.
– Lavrion Port, 56 km.
– Marina Alimos, 0.9 k m.
– Marina Flisvos, 4 km.
– Marina Agios Kosmas, 4.7 km
– Hellinikon (Old Airport) fairgrounds, 2.3 km.
– Olympic Tea Kwon Do stadium, 4.3 km.
– Agios Kosmas Sports Center, 4 km.
– Acropolis of Athens, 8.2 km
– Plaka & the Flea market, 9.8 km.
– National Archaeological Museum, 10.8 km.
– Glyfada, 9 km.
– Sounion – Poseidon temple, 66 km.